Today Ron interviewed for the Counseling Psychology Masters program at Mars Hill Graduate School in downtown Seattle! I'm really excited about the possibility of Ron attending Grad School here. I'm not sure when we will find out about his acceptance, but I couldn't be more confident. I mean, Ron is incredible...who wouldn't want him?!As for me, I've recently been doing some calculations and I have realized that I've been at school for a long time. A world that doesn't revolve around an academic schedule, include cafeteria food or education discounts is totally foreign to me. Since I graduated from High School, I have been living on a college campus. I've never had to pay a utility bill! I moved from my mom's home to college and I have never left...
I wonder what will happen when I do? I wonder how much longer that will be? We are going on 9 people...
No comments:
Post a Comment