Friday, May 14, 2010

It's been awhile...

...and much has been happening!
After Ron was accepted into the Counseling Psychology program at Mars Hill Graduate School, I decide to end my 9 year streak of living on a college campus. After Spring Break, I notified my supervisors that I will be terminating my employment after this school year is over. I'm not sure what I will do, but Ron and I are excited to live in our own place and have a bit more privacy.
Currently I am deep in the job search. If you know of anyone who is looking for a dedicated, hard working, multi-tasker to bring a positive attitude to the work place, pass along my LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jennifercepek
Thanks! :)

In the mean time, we have found a cute little duplex to move into in June. It's in Magnolia, a wonderful, quiet neighborhood in Seattle. It's only a few blocks from the local Albertson's grocery store and just a few more blocks to Seattle Pie Company! We are excited to move and are feel so blessed by our landlords. When we went to sign our lease this week, they just randomly decided to offer us a lower rent rate!

Also, Ron has recently taken a job at Q Cafe (also close to our new place) as a barista. I think he is really loving learning more about the art of espresso making. Our good friend Jake is the Cafe manager, so I'm excited that Ron will be working for Jake. I think this job will be the perfect part-time place of employment as he pursues grad school.

OK- I think this is all the big news that I have. At some point I will have to post about my new delightful discovery of Rachel Ray's 30 minute meals and also my recent dental endevors... that will be a long entry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment