Sunday, July 11, 2010

1 year!

July 10th (Yesterday) was our 1 year Anniversary! This has been the best year of my life and I am so thankful that I get to be married to the most amazing man I know. This past year has been a very full year with a lot of transition for us both. I find myself hoping that the years to come are less hectic and that we can keep a slower pace. But no matter what, I know that our love will continue to grow and that we will laugh a lot.
We are celebrating our Anniversary tonight because Ron had to work last night at a concert. Really it feels more like we are just drawing out our celebration and making it two days instead of one. I don't mind at all! So Happy Anniversary to us and thank you to all of you who continue to support us.

No comments:

Post a Comment